Owning pets can be tough on your flooring. This is especially true with carpets that stain easily, hold odors, and get matted with dog or cat hair. Fortunately, new technology is making pet-friendly carpet a reality with products like STAINMASTER® PetProtect®. This durable carpet is specially designed to stand up against the many types of wear and tear your pet may cause. At Floor Coverings International Maple Grove, we are proud to offer installations of this quality carpet. We want to help pet owners rest easy knowing their flooring is ready for any surprises a furry friend can throw at it. Read on to check out a few of the great benefits of this carpet, and learn how to make the most of it once it’s installed in your home.
- Resistant against pet stains, even if they have been left unnoticed for a period of time.
- Reduces odors by stopping accidents from penetrating the carpet’s lower layers and your subfloor.
- Easily releases pet hair with a simple vacuuming.
- STAINMASTER® PetProtect® carpet features a unique carpet and cushion system that adds a breathable layer to your carpet. This layer is the barrier that stops pet urine and other accidents from penetrating deep into your carpet. This means that when you clean your carpet, you’re reaching the whole stain and removing it completely, leaving no unpleasant smells behind!
- The fibers of the carpet are specially designed so that you can use tough, hydrogen peroxide-based cleaners to fight stains without worrying about damaging the color of your carpet.
- Cutting-edge proprietary technology in the carpet helps to release pet hair while you vacuum.
Ready for Your New Carpet?
Contact Floor Coverings International Maple Grove today to hear more about the great benefits of STAINMASTER® PetProtect® carpet. We offer a variety of styles so you can find the option for your home. Call today to schedule a free in-home consultation and estimate with our expert design associates! We proudly serve the greater Maple Grove, Plymouth, Rogers area.
You Might Also Be Interested In: