Polyester is a versatile fiber that is used in everything from clothing to bedding. Its versatility and affordability make polyester carpet a good choice for a variety of spaces and situations. Let our Floor Coverings International Maple Grove experts help you find the perfect polyester carpet for your Maple Grove home.
Advantages of Polyester
- Polyester naturally repels moisture, so it doesn’t even require added treatments to resist staining. Try it in your family room, playroom, or child’s bedroom – any space where you need a stain-resistant, easy-to-clean carpet!
- These days, there are many polyester carpet styles available that are made from up to 100% recycled fibers. If you are concerned about your impact on the environment, installing a carpet made of recycled material is a smart choice.
- Polyester fiber can be used to create many kinds of carpet. Choose Berber or frieze if you want a low maintenance carpet in a high traffic area, or consider shag or saxony if comfort is your top concern. Chances are, there’s a a style of polyester carpeting that suits your needs and tastes.
- Another factor worth considering is price. While nylon carpets have many similarities to polyester, they are considerably more expensive. Polyester carpeting is a practical and affordable choice for homeowners on a budget.
Disadvantages of Polyester
- Polyester’s lower price tag is often reflective of its quality and resilience in comparison to other carpet fibers. While it offers many benefits, polyester is not as durable or long lasting as fibers like wool or nylon.
Our expert team can help you find the best carpet or floor covering for your Maple Grove home. To get started, call Floor Coverings International Maple Grove and schedule a free in-home consultation. We make the process easy to by bringing our Mobile Showroom to you, so you can explore our flooring selection without even leaving the house!
You might also be interested in:
Photo Credit: Soonios Pro